Blog Paradise

* Blog Contests & Tips *


Blog Paradise Updates

Written by Erz on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Contact Form - You can contact me at [tectra at gmail dot com]. Do provide your name, email and enquiry/comment.

Sponsor A Contest - I welcome sponsors who would like to sponsor a contest here. It is great publicity for you as you can reach out to bloggers and non-bloggers who visit this blog. If you are interested, please contact me using the contact form with all your details.

Search - In response to some feedback, I have added a search bar so you can find the contest posts you want by just keying in a key word. Thank you once again to all who have contacted me with your suggestions.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Blog Paradise Updates ”

Sponsors



Free Web Hosting

Search: